This post is for my little man, Murray Man. A couple of months back, he got his tongue stuck in a toy made by Four Paws. This happened because the toy only has one small hole in it, creating a vacuum. We were at work when our dog walker called to tell us that Murray got his tongue stuck in a toy, so we aren't sure exactly how long it had been there. By the time we got home, his tongue had swollen so much that we couldn't pull the toy off. We took him to the vet where he was sedated while they cut the toy off his tongue. You can see from the pics that it was pretty gross. We were told that he would be kept sedated overnight, but would likely have to have his tongue amputated. Thankfully, by the morning, the swelling had gone down significantly and he was able to come home. Anyways, I'm posting this because I was forwarded the following link http://www.thechaistory.blogspot.com
It seems that this isn't the first time this has happened with this company's toys. Unfortunately Chai's tongue was amputated. Four Paws needs to take these destructive toys off the market, and reimburse everyone who has paid for their irresponsibility.